1. These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you (register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services), we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least (18) years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. Licence to use website
- You may:
(a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
(b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
(c) print pages from our website;
(d) (stream audio and video files from our website); and
(e) (use our website services by means of a web browser);
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by the provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for (your own personal and business purposes), and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) show any material from our website in public;
(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by (completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you).
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the website, (unless you have that person’s express permission to do so).
6. Cancellation and suspension of account
- We may:
(a) (suspend your account);
(b) (cancel your account); and/or
(c) (edit your account details),
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- You may cancel your account on our website (using your account control panel on the website).
9. Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
(a) send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
(c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
(d) (block computers using your IP address from accessing our website);
(e) (contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website);
(f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
(g) (suspend or delete your account on our website)
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation to creating and/or using a different account).
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
16. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- We, Indian Natural Farmers Producer Company Limited (INFPCL) are registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs under the companies act 2013; you can find the online version of the register at https://www.mca.gov.in/mcafoportal/viewCompanyMasterData.do, and our companies identification number (CIN) is U01403TN2014PTC096740
- Our GST number is 33AADCI5926P1Z6
- Our PAN number is AADCI5926P